Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jaco Hotel updates



The picture above shows what I think of as "the crocodile stall" - because you can often see a croc just 30 feet away sunning itself on a sandy spot on the other side of the estuary while you are shopping at the weekly farmer's market in Jaco. It's just a mile from the hotel. But I digress, don't I?


We have some new and informative links on the website today. You can check them out at our Costa Rica page, our Home page, and our Jaco page.


There is general information on Costa Rica from several U.S. government and university sites and links to the U.S. and Costa Rica embassies among other things. One of the U.S. government links is to the C.I.A. world factbook. C.I.A. - not just for spying! Also great for travel information. Who'da thunk it?




No comments:

Post a Comment